Pumpkin and nut marmalade as a cheese side
This pumpkin and nut marmalade recipe will become an essential to pair with your chesse platters. Sweet and softly spiced this marmalade can be preserved for a while. Rich in texture, it will pair perfectly with goat or sheep cheeses.
PREPARATION - 25 minutes
COOKING - 1 hour
PORTIONS - 10
- 1 kg of pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 500 g of brown sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon, grated
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 100 g of nuts of your choosing
1. Put all the ingredients, except the nuts, in a saucepan. Let it cook for approximately an hour, until lightly golden.
2. Crush the mixture until smooth. Add the nuts, either whole or in big chunks.
3. Divide the marmalade in sterilized jam jars to preserve it.