Honey and lemon cake
Learn how to make this easy honey and lemon cake to satisfy your sweet cravings. Ideal for tea time or as a dessert. Delicious and simple, this cake is high in pretein and does not include any vegetal oil or butter.
PREPARATION - 8 minutes
COOKING - 50 minutes
PORTIONS - 6
- 12 eggs
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of F olive oil (or other high quality olive oil)
- 2 tbsp of Ferreira honey (or other 100% pure honey)
- 450 g of sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon, grated
1. Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
2. Whisk lightly all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
3. Pour the mixture into a buttered cake pan. Cook for approximately 50 minutes.
4. Allow the custard to cool down, then remove from the pan. Drizzle with honey (optional).